How to get enrolled?For individual Entrants, who have no access to a school / college / other Award Unit; the enrolment takes place at the IAYP Office.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR ONLINE RECORD BOOK
- STEP 1
Kindly pay the Participant Fee for Bronze & Silver Level of ₹ 1000/- (One Thousand only) & pay for Gold Level ₹1500/-,(Rs.One Thousand five Hundred only) for OAC participants fees (for All Level) ₹1500/-,(Rs.One Thousand five Hundred only) by a bank draft payable to "Award Programme Foundation" at New Delhi and send the same to The International Award for Young People, First Floor, 86/1 Shahpur Jat, August Kranti Marg, Near Asian Games Village, New Delhi - 110049, INDIA. You can also register by paying the registration fees online using the link below.
- STEP 2
On your confirmation, the NAA will send you a link to register online. Participants needs to send ORB Parent Consent Form (for minor) duly signed by the Parents either scanned copy through email or scanned copy to NAA. The Parent Consent form can be downloaded from here.
- STEP 3
After registration and approval from Open Award Centre, you will receive username and password to access your activity dashboard. You need to setup your Major Section (if required) and select choice of Activities.
- STEP 4
Start your activities for Service, Skills, Physical recreation, Expedition and Residential Project (for Gold only) under the guidance of your IAYP approved Award Leader / guide / mentor / Assessor.
- STEP 5
Log your activities online from Participants Activities Dashboard. An Entrant completes the Award with the help of an instructor and an assessor, who must be aware of the Award Programme and in direct communication with IAYP Office.
- STEP 6
Submit your Sections through dashboard for approval. On due completion and compliance of the programme needs, the IAYP Office will authorise the Award on Record Books.
- STEP 7
Clear all your dues, if any (like registration fee, Service charges and expedition charges etc).
- STEP 8
Get your Award Certificate and badge individually or in an Award presentation ceremony held once in a year and be recognized.
- For participants below the age of 18; only Guardians / Parents can apply.
- The participation is at the sole discretion of the National Award Authority.
- Online payment will be reflected as payment made to Award Programme Foundation in your Bank Statement.
- In case of non acceptance of participation, NAA will refund the registration charges paid after deductions of the bank charges / online transaction charges as per actuals.
- In case of non acceptance of Application/participation, NAA will refund the registration charges paid after deductions of the bank charges / online transaction charges as per actuals.
- For Online Record Book participants are advised not to choose multiple activities in any section or can change the activities. If in case the activities needs to be changed, the same should be informed in prior to OAC Award Leader.